45 Students Inspirational Quotes
Inspirational quotes stir you to take action. In some other cases, they can cause you to deeply reflect on certain occurrences you would have normally overlooked.
In school, you would need expert knowledge of the inspirational quotes for students to keep you going when your grades are down, or you’re facing any sort of challenge.
Regardless of what level of education you’ve completed, these motivational quotes for students are sure to inspire you to reignite your passion for learning.
Hence, whether you’re a teacher hoping to encourage students or an academic looking for moving words to get you through the school year, there’s something for everyone in this collection of quotes.
Quotes to Help Students Study Harder
Here are inspirational quotes for students that will help them work harder
1. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
2. “It’s not about having time. It’s about making time.” – unknown
3. “Losers quit when they’re tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.”
4. “Skill is only developed by hours and hours of work.” – Usain Bolt
5. “You will never always be motivated. Learn to be disciplined.” – Unknown
6. “Self-discipline is the magic power that makes you virtually unstoppable.” – Dan Kennedy
8. “Focus on doing the right things instead of a bunch of things.” – Mike Krieger
9. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
10. “Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.” – Abraham Lincoln
Quotes for New Students
11. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels
13. “Focus on your goal. Don’t look in any direction but ahead.” – Unknown
14. “You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you work for.” – Daniel Milstein
15. “Do something now; your future self will thank you for later.” – nknown
17. “Keep going. Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time.” – unknown
18. “Even the greatest were beginners. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.” – unknown
19. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addai
20. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”– Steve Jobs
21. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”– Maya Angelou
22. ‘The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Swati Sharm
23. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
24. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.”– Mary Anne Radmacher
Quotes to Keep You Determined
As a student, here are quotes to keep you determined in whatever you do.
25. “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.” – unknown
26. “It never gets easier. You just get better.” – Jordan Hoechlin
27. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
28. “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Nicole
29. “You don’t want to look back and know you could have done better.” – unknown
30. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” – G.K. Nielson
More Quotes To Keep You Determined As a Student
34. “Everything’s always ending. But everything’s always beginning, too.” — Patrick Ness
35. “There is no passion to be found in playing small, in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. —Nelson Mandela
36. “The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match, each one of you is a fuse.” — Ed Koch
37. “Don’t cry, because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” —Dr. Seuss
38. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” — Judy Garland
39. “You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.” — Mahatma Ghandi
40. “Education is something we have to keep pursuing day after day.” — Premier Brian Gallant
41. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
42. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
43. “No, the sky is not the limit. It is only the beginning.” — Donovan Livingston
44, “Every person you meet knows something you don’t; learn from them.” —H Jackson Brown Jr.
45. “Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” — Vincent Van Gogh
Stress is a common part of college life. Motivation, confidence, and drive can become lacking when you get into a cycle. You may have found some confidence to push through college, or encouragement to tackle life after graduation through these quotes from notable people.
45 Students Inspirational Quotes